Electronics warehouse gutted in Pindi inferno

Pakistan News 0 Comment 4

RAWALPINDI: A fire broke out in the electronics market located on College Road on Friday afternoon, destroying UPS, batteries and other goods worth millions of rupees.

According to Rescue-1122, the fire started in the warehouse of an electronic goods store, Lahore Electronics, on the second floor of the market.

The fire quickly spread and engulfed other shops in the building.

Fire tenders and vehicles of Rescue-1122 reached the spot. Firefighters fought the blaze for two hours before bringing it under control and put it out.

There were no immediate reports of loss of life or injuries in the blaze.

Officials believe that the fire started due to a short circuit, however actual cause of the fire will be ascertained by an inquiry by firefighters.

Published in The Express Tribune, October 7th, 2017.

The post Electronics warehouse gutted in Pindi inferno appeared first on The Express Tribune.

Source: Tribune News | Electronics warehouse gutted in Pindi inferno

Leave a comment

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

Search

© copyrights 2017

Back to Top